Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Recordings
 Typhoid Mary Forums : Recordings
Subject Topic: Crazy meetups on queer on line meeting we Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
gayhookupguide
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 19 May 2010 at 4:47pm | IP Logged Quote gayhookupguide

Finding sex as a gay guy is a piece of cake. It should have been, at least. We go out on the town, we go crazy partying & and we get some. In principle, finding and meeting men is done at lounges - that can be an annoyance if you don't like big groups of people - or if you're a little in an older age group. I was checking for places to have a boatload of hot homosexual encounters and I stumbled across the homo hoomup web site The site above has a good set of interesting opinions which outline what you can do on a gay internet dating website. The most important writings: review of out personals gay friendfinder.com review of gay amateurmatch.com homosexual datings at gay.date.com review of pridedating I went through the info in this article: queer hookup website guide. After putting in play what I learned from the manual, I spoke to this SEXY guy that was just what I was looking for. That man was totally down with anything I was down with. This was something I found to be just plain hot. He was just waiting for me to get with him! For the boys of you that are into harder casual meetups, I also found a fantastic set of reviews for BDSM: reviews of alt.com bdsm In essence, my experience in dealing with the web sites that are recommended by GayHookupGuide.com has been very positive. Queer temporary meetings can be a shi-tty experience even in the most awesome gay clubs in Oakland. This post was written from the Hilton Hotel in Jacksonville,

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version